I made these muffins this weekend for some a great pre or post workout snack! I don’t know if you have ever had Kodiak Cakes Protein Cakes but they are so amazing! My husband and I definitely have these for Brinner sometimes. 😉 They make great breakfasts and snacks too. I decided I wanted to do something a little different with them for snacks this week and came up with these yummy muffins.
- 2 cups, Kodiak Cakes (Pancake Mix)
- 1/2 cup packed, Brown Sugar
- 1.00 cup, Milk
- 1/4 tbsp, Oil - Coconut
- 1/3 cup, Oikos Nonfat Greek Vanilla Yogurt
- 1 egg, Large Egg
- 2 tsp. Cinnamon
- Optional: Mini chocolate chips to top
- Preheat over to 350 degrees. Combine all ingredients. Spray a muffin tin, fill 3/4 (I topped the batter with chocolate chips) and place in the oven until cooked through the middle.